Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Falling In Love With A Boat

I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with a boat until I went sailing on this one. If it is possible for a boat to have a soul, a spirit, a sense of consciousness that makes it become one with the wind, water, islands, and sky, then I want it to manifest as a big sexy hunk of a male so I can turn my life upside down and pursue it with all out lust. For those of you with an interest in details, it's a Cheoy Lee, at least a couple decades old and as the captain said: "it was built in the days before they knew how to make cheap boats."

Step into the cabin and make yourself at home.

It's good to share the water with others. :-)

The Captain


The sun, the San Juans, the water, and a dream of a boat ride.

Sigh. Time to head back but there's a nice view of Mt. Baker as we head in.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: