Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Healing Power of Nature

To say that I've had a rough last couple days is an understatement. I've been dealing with a friend's imminent death from breast cancer. Three pairs of friends are no longer pairs, and one set of those live in town so they have to get the backstabbing losers contingent involved or it wouldn't be a proper Bellingham breakup. My shops are all wonky from Cafepress's server issues the last few days so I can't get any work done there.

However, I have been getting lots of work done on my Printfection shops (links to them on the right in the side bar) and also my Imagekind Gallery Here's one of the photographs I just put up in my gallery:



And I've received some amazing and wonderful emails over my last post. There are some good people in the world and it helps to understand that what I'm experiencing here is just the crap that goes on in small towns where people have nothing better to do than use each other for entertainment and/or therapy. I've had some beautiful invitations to come live in their towns and I'm considering a few of them because I really am ready to leave this pathetic "desperate housewives" pit of a town.

And as always, Nature heals in a way nothing else can. I went up to Mt. Baker and walked Horseshoe trail, took lots of pictures and came back feeling more able to deal with life and all it throws at me sometimes. Life goes on.

Peace
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: