Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well, duh...she has a VAGINA

Never has the Republican party demonstrated how out of touch they are than with the choice of Sarah Palin as their "replacement" to lure disgruntled Hillary voters. Let me put this in terms that even a moron like Palin, who comes from the land of salmon, bears, crab, and big old exploding mountains can understand: if you're going after crab, don't use cotton candy as bait.

This offensive piece of fluff offered forth by McCain clearly demonstrates that he does not have the judgment to be President. In what deluded remaining functioning brain cell in that disturbed mind does an anti-choice, Creationist spouting, environment destroying, big oil-drenched gun-toting extreme wingnut equal Hillary Clinton? I'm stretching here, I really am and the only similarity I can think of is that she has a vagina.

So let me see if I have this right. John McCain and the Republican party see all women as interchangeable, kind of like that old joke, told mostly by old Republican sexist asshats, that we all look the same if you turn out the lights.

No wonder they want to take away a woman's right to choose, refuse to pay us what we're worth, and portray any woman with a spine as a bitch. All I have to say to that is: darlings, I'm not the only uppity bitch that's going to vote against you in November. You just about assured that a lot of your little bitches will be voting for my candidate instead of yours.

Take THAT to your next dickfest. And don't get too close to the crabpots while you're doing it because those crab just can't tell the difference between a worm and what you use to make your dumbass decisions.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: